Travel Update: 04 / 01 / 2021
In view of the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety and the wellbeing of our colleagues and guests at the Figo remains as always, our top priority. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures, the following safety protocols has been implemented:
Guided by local and international health experts and in compliance to government regulations, wearing a face mask is mandatory in all common areas within the hotel premises, with the exception of eating, drinking or exercising in the designated areas. When not consuming food or drinks in the lounge, please keep your face mask on.
- All glassware and chinaware are sterilized regularly
- Careful disinfecting protocol of all high touch areas (e.g. remote control, light switches, telephone, air conditioning controller etc.)
- A welcome pack (hand sanitizer, santizing spray, face masks etc.) is readily available for guest use
- Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited
- All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from the same household
- All drain outlets are regularly disinfected using 1 in 49 diluted household bleach
- All public and common areas as Reception, Lounge, Guest Lifts and Gym are sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in the public areas for guests and colleagues
- Temperature check is mandatory for all parties entering the premises and before approaching the Guest Services counter
- Health declaration forms must be completed by all guests on arrival
- All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times and as directed by the government authorities
- The Figo reserves the right to deny entry to any person who has travelled outside of HK in the past 14 days
As we closely monitor the developing situation, we continue to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners.
Please note that this page will continue to be updated with the latest information.